All our Masters
The Accademia Italiana offers one-year Master programs at its Florence school.
These programs are for students who have a strong background in the subject area but are looking for additional training focused on innovation in design and more specific preparation in the design of interiors and objects.
The programs include around 500 lesson hours. Classes are taught in Italian and in English.
Graduates of Italian and international university-level programs are welcome to apply.
An internal commission will evaluate the documents sent. The success of the application will be communicated to the student within 5 working days. If the student is admitted to the program, the enrolment will be finalized after receipt of the enrollment fee.
Students who have attended the three-year Bachelor’s degree program at the Accademia Italiana will have direct access to the Master program.
Applicants to either of the above-mentioned programs must present the following documents:
- completed application form;
- signed copy of school regulations;
- photocopy of passport or identification card;
- photocopy of fiscal code (if in student's possession);
- two passport-sized photographs;
- copy of previously earned academic diplomas officially translated into Italian or in English;
- photocopy of university exams or courses taken and corresponding grades (transcripts);
- portfolio of works (on paper or in electronic format) that demonstrate the student’s technical and artistic ability. Please note that the materials will not be returned.