DRAWING AND PAINTING
DRAWING AND PAINTING
- 1 month
- Florence Rome
- Rome course starting date
- June / July
- Rome application deadline
- May / June
- Florence course starting date
- June / July / August
- Florence application deadline
- May / June / July
The artistic subjects, such as drawing and painting, are proposed by the Accademia Italiana both as academic courses (which can be attended for one or more semesters) as well as short courses that can be attended for one or more months, or as a summer course.
These monthly summer courses may be attended for 40 hours per month (regular course) or 80 hours ( intensive course) in the months of June, July and August.
The instructors follow each student individually beginning from whatever basis of knowledge the student may have to elaborate each one's own personal expressive capacity.
Various arguments and techniques are covered, nude drawing, life drawing, painting techniques, mixed media, themes concerning the theory and history of art.
The course is completed by seminars and guided visits to museums and exhibitions.
Often the students are invited to participate in exhibitions and creative events with their own works.
The students, living and working in Florence or Rome, have the wonderful opportunity of a direct confrontation with the masterpieces of the past and, through the activities of the school, the opportunity of a real contact with contemporary art.
Certificate of Attendance
In this course students will develop their individual creative abilities.
The process will involve:
- Mastery of drawing techniques
- Color management
- Researching new forms of expression
- Setting up compositions
- Study of figurative and abstract trends
- Enrolment fee: 200 Euro
- Tuition fee (standard course, 40 hours): 1.000 Euro
- Tuition fee (intensive course, 80 hours): 1.850 Euro
There is no entrance exam.
Documents to present when applying:
- completed application form
- signed copy of school regulations
- copy of passport or identification card
- receipt for the enrollment fee
- Painting Techniques
- Life Drawing
40 or 80 hours per month