Scholarships for the 2019/20 Academic Year
Considering the interest shown and the large number of requests for scholarships received, Accademia Italiana - Arte Moda Design (Rome) has decided to offer other 40 Scholarships of €2.000 each (divided over the three years) for its Three-Year Degree courses:
- 10 for Fashion Design
- 10 for Design (Interior and Product Design)
- 10 for Jewelry Design
- 10 for Photography
All candidates are elegible to applay for a scholarship as long as they have already obtained the High School Diploma before the beginning of the corse.
All the students interested can send their application at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line ‘’Scholarship for...’’ (specifying the course of interest) and attaching the documents listed below, no later then Monday, May 20th 2019:
- Valid document of identification
- Diploma or auto
- Certification of the course of study
- Curriculum vitae
- A motivation letter
- From three to five technical or hand-drawn drawings
The candidates selected for the scholarship will receive an e-mail or a phone call by Monday, May 27th 2019. Those candidates should get enrolled by Monday, June 3rd 2019 in order to validate their scholarship.
For additional information please contact (+39) 06 6880 9333 / email@example.com
40 scholarships for the three-year programs
Accademia Italiana – Florence campus - offers 40 scholarships for the three-year programs in:
- Fashion Design
- Interior and Product Design
- Graphic Design
Each scholarship is worth 3,000 euro (each year the student can deduct 1,000 euro from the yearly tuition fee). They will partially cover the tuition fee.
All the remaining fees have to be paid by the student (enrolment fee, exam fees, yearly registration fee, accommodation etc) as they are not included in the scholarship.
Both Italian and foreign students are eligible to apply for a scholarship on the condition that they have already obtained their High School Diploma before the program starts in September 2019.
Students interested in applying for the scholarship have to submit their complete application together with all the supporting documents to the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 31st 2019.
- Enrolment form filled out in all parts and rules signed by the applicant;
- Copy of an ID document (passport for foreign students);
- Copy of Italian fiscal code (if available);
- Motivational letter;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Portfolio of applicant’s personal works (from 5 to 20 sketches, photos, paintings and/or drawings);
- Copy of the student's high school leaving certificate and school transcripts, officially translated in English or in Italian.
The Accademia Italiana will notify the winning candidates before April 15th 2019.
For further information please contact the Secretary’s Office: tel.+39 055 284616 / email: email@example.com