SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS academic year 2021/2022 for the 1st Level (three year) Academic Degree Programs.
Accademia Italiana arte moda design, for the academic year 2021/2022, is offering 80 scholarships to cover partial payment of the tuition fees, each worth 3,000 euro divided as follows:
- 20 (twenty) scholarships (10 for the Florence school and 10 for the Rome school) for the course in Fashion Design.
- 20 (twenty) scholarships (10 for the Florence school and 10 for the Rome school) for the course in Interior and Product Design.
- 20 (twenty) scholarships (10 for the Florence school and 10 for the Rome school) for the course in Photography and New Media.
- 10 (ten) scholarships (only for the Florence school) for the course in Graphic Design.
- 10 (ten) scholarships (only for the Rome school) for the course in Jewellery Design.
This amount will be divided over the three-year study period.
The following can apply for the scholarship award:
- All those who are in possession of the Secondary High School Diploma.
- All those who will be obtaining the Secondary High School Diploma in the academic year 2020/2021.
The candidates will not be eligible for any other scholarship awarded by the Accademia Italiana. This regulation will be attested by a self-certification declaration.
APPLICATION AND TERMS OF SUBMISSION
Candidates can send their application to the email address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the Subject Line the Campus (Florence or Rome) and the Degree Program before April 15, 2021.
The application must be accompanied with the following documentation:
- Personal presentation letter
- Portfolio (10 to 20 artworks suggested)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Valid identification document
- Fiscal Code (where applicable)
- Diploma and transcripts or partial transcripts in case of final year of attendance.
The awarding of the scholarship will be based on the evaluation of the criteria specified below, decided by a Judging Committee composed of the Heads of the Departments of the various programs of the Accademia Italiana arte moda design.
The criteria for the awarding of the Academic Scholarships will follow the founding principles linked to the spirit of the Accademia Italiana, which include creativity, sustainability and attention to ethical issues. Through the presentation of a motivational letter, the candidate will have the opportunity to share his/her goals, aspirations and passions. Preference will be given to those who have been able to illustrate their professional ambitions for the future with personality and creativity. The portfolio attached to the motivational letter must be inspired by these principles: the drawings must be considered as the expression of an original idea, a personal concept, a style and one’s own aesthetic point of view on design, fashion, photography.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNERS
Before April 30, 2021, the winning candidates will be informed of the scholarship award that will be confirmed with the finalisation of the enrolment procedure (signing of the enrolment form, the Academic Regulations, payment of the enrolment fee of 1300 Euro and payment of the Entrance exam fee of 150 Euro). Those who are already in possession of an Italian Artistic High School Diploma, ISA (State Art School) or those who will be obtaining it in the academic year 2020/2021 are exempted from this fee and the exam.
The deadline to finalize the enrolment is Monday May 10,2021.
In the case that a candidate refuses the scholarship or fails to respect the deadlines set for the finalization of the above enrolment, the scholarship will be promptly awarded to the next candidate on the list.
For further information please contact;
Florence (+39) 055 284616 / email@example.com
Rome (+39) 06 6880 9333 / firstname.lastname@example.org