- Management of the entire Interior design process, both for public and private spaces
- In-depth knowledge of lay-out and visualization techniques necessary to the interior designer
- In-depth understanding of the technical themes linked to lighting and other sectors typical of the specialty of interior design
- Experimentation with innovative and traditional technologies and materials
- Development of the flexibilities and specialized competences applied in the interior design profession
Requirements for admission and documents to submit for enrollment
International Students (Extra-EU citizens)
- Enrollment fee: 2.000 Euro
- Tuition and fees: 9.200 Euro
International Students (EU citizens)
- Enrollment fee: 1.500 Euro
- Tuition and fees: 8.400 Euro
Partial scholarships and promotions may be available. Contact our Admission Office for more details.
Non-refundable Admission exam fee for Master's degrees: € 150.
Yearly regional tax (DSU) for students enrolled in a state-accredited Master's degree: € 140.
Payment plans in installments available upon request (extra charge applies).
- Interior architecture (10 ECTS)
- ABPR 17 Design (6 ECTS)
- ABPR 17 Design Culture (6 ECTS)
- ABPR 19 Layout and visualization techniques (6 ECTS)
- ABTEC 41 Virtual architecture (8 ECTS)
- ABPR 18 Light Design (8 ECTS)
- Technology of new materials (8 ECTS)
- ABST 50 History of contemporary architecture (8 ECTS)
- Interior architecture (8 ECTS)
- Ecodesign (10 ECTS)
- Graphic Design (6 ECTS)
- Photography (6 ECTS)
- 3-D Rendering (6 ECTS)
- Lighting design (8 ECTS)
- Elective subject (6 ECTS)
- Final project (10 ECTS)
how to become a design professional
Other design courses
Some instructors of the course
Latest design news
Scenes from the fashion show presenting the works of the school of fashion and costume
Starting in Florence in October.
New Fashion Photography Masters program
A handbook for practical information and useful source of information for the city
An evening with us... fashion and multimedia show at the Odeon Theater
Fashion Shows and Events at Odeon Theater
To learn using the same tools currently in use in the design industries
the students meet the stars of fashion
Westwood and Cavalli at the Accademia Italiana
The Accademia Italiana marks 25 years
Fashion Show 2009: Design & Love
End of year fashion show
Irony and creativity
Backstage preparations for the fashion show
Florence - Saschall Theater - April 26, 2006
The Accademia Italiana presents: "The New Seduction"
Will present their lingerie creations in a fashion show that will be held in Piazza Duomo in Milan
AI students finalists in the Triumph Inspiration Award '09
The world famous ballerina Carla Fracci.
The "Pyramid" of the Accademia Italiana awarded to Carla Fracci
3 MAY 2001 at 9.00 p.m
New Events - May 2001