The Accademia Italiana offers one-year professional courses at its Florence and Rome schools.
These courses are for students who are interested in attending a shorter program of study that will provide them sufficient training to pursue their creative professions.
Classes are taught in English and Italian.
Courses begin in September and in January in Florence and in October/November in Rome.
At the end of the course the student will receive a professional certificate from the institute.
Students who wish to apply to one of the above-mentioned programs must submit the following documents:
- completed application form;
- signed copy of school regulations;
- photocopy of passport or identification card;
- photocopy of fiscal code (if in student's possession);
- two passport-sized photographs;
- receipt for the enrollment fee.